The Daily Blink is a WoW fansite and is not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment. Seriously. We cannot help you recover deleted toons. Stop asking us to escalate support tickets.
Much love to reddit's r/starcraft, who experienced much wailing and gnashing of teeth during MLG Dallas.

There is no transcript for this comic. Stay tuned!
There are no notes for this comic. Stay tuned!

Discussion (5) ¬

  1. Meteox

    Ouch , thats evil from you :( *Still waiting for SC2 Lan support*

  2. Jetpack

    lol so true. Sadly i could actually see this happening

  3. Johnglenn

    Now that’s ironic.

  4. Swenka

    Not cool >.>

  5. Magedragaon

    First time reader and commenter.
    I am adjusting to a new job I start in two days from day shift to night shift and had to keep my mind busy to adjust to staying up all night. I searched a leading search provider with “wow comics” and have read about five of them through. The sixth of course is the daily blink.
    I must say, this is the only one I laughed at 90% of the time. The other 10% was probably because I did not “get the joke”. The overlay text and comments of the other 10% I did not get made me smile at least and the QQ when it struck a fan boy’s heart made me laugh out loud. I have bookmarked this site and will tell all my WoW friend to do same.


Comment ¬

NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>