Archive for ‘February, 2012’
I posted this on our Tumblr page since it seems to be the Official Home of Animated Gifs™, but I’ve never really tried doing something like this and so I feel the need to plaster it everywhere.
I’ve been using Photoshop in one form or another for 15 years now, but this is the first time I’ve tried out their motion editing tools. It was a little bit of fumbling around at first but I think I got the hang of it. Hope you like!
Alright, let’s try something new – the two of us had a lot of fun coming up with jokes for today’s strip, and left more than a few on the cutting room floor due solely to space considerations. So, we want you to share your ideas with us!
Rules for this contest (since, you know, you need those for things like these or ZOMG LAWYER AGGRO):
1. Only one entry per person, thank you. Any intent by entrants to misrepresent themselves through the use of aliases and e-mail addresses will be disqualified.
2. Judges decisions are final. Entries will be judged on humor, originality, execution, and faithfulness to the “Hipster _____” meme.
3. This contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations! (I’ve always wanted to say that)
4. We’ll do our best to ship the shirt anywhere. No, really. (We really thought hard about this one but we’re willing to risk getting burned on shipping costs in exchange for giving everyone a chance. We like our international readers!)
5. We cannot be held liable if the shirt lost or damaged in transit.
6. By entering your submission in the contest, you grant us permission to use it as we see fit and tell the world how great you are in the process.
7. Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
8. PLEASE USE A VALID EMAIL WHEN YOU COMMENT SO THAT WE CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN!
Thanks, everyone! Good luck!
(Extra helpful reminder: Leave a comment on the strip itself, NOT on this post!)